- Approves materials, costs, manufacturing equipment, and the size of workforce needs to manufacture goods
- Liaises with sales division to determine customer requirements
- Predicts how long the order will take to complete
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the human resources department, and maintenance employees to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required
- Monitors production and raw material costs
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency
- Collects and assesses data about the production and team's performance
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Supervise and coordinate engineering process improvement with manufacturing sites
- Provide initiatives for continuous production and engineering improvement
- Attention to Detail, Speed, Accuracy
- Decisiveness, Stress Management Skills, Leadership, Excellent Organisational Skills, Good Written and Oral Communication Skills, Mathematics Skills, Especially in the Area of Statistics,
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Distribution Management, Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Production Planner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working with AX
- Anglais et Français sont A MUST
Witing for ypur CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org
Localisation de l'offre d'emploi: Liège
Contrat Offert: CDD
Expérience requise: 0 - 2 ans exp.
Diplôme requis: diplôme
Bostani Chocolate Belgium | | email@example.com |