|Lieu de travail||Waterloo|
|Offre d'emploi||Sports Coaches|
|Description de fonction||
St Johnâs International School would like to invite qualified sports coaches to apply for positions leading our Middle and High school teams in the 2019-2020 academic year.|
We currently have opportunities for roles in the following sports: Volleyball, Soccer, Cross-Country, Basketball, Swimming.
These opportunities will be ideal for teaching graduates and qualified sports coaches. Candidates should enjoy working with children, improving themselves as educators and will have experience delivering sports coaching in a club or school environment.
|St John's International School ASBL|
- Authorized to work in Belgium
- English speaking with any other additional language preferred
- Bachelor/Master of physical education or nationally recognized coaching qualifications and first-aid certification.
- Experienced in coaching specific sports. (as per list of sports above)
- Available twice or three times a week from 16:30 to 19:30 to conduct training sessions
- Available on Friday & Saturday for match programs against other international schools and club sides. Some international travel is required. Transport, accommodation & expenses for International travel are paid for.
- Be comfortable with using technology to fulfil and develop the role
- Able to complete simple administrative tasks in preparation for training programmes and competitions.
- Ability to adapt and make decision in line with the St Johnâs Code of Conduct and the Schoolâs mission and values
- Model positive behaviour for learning
- Very good communicator with students and parents
- Determination to improve
- Attention to detail with regards assessment
|Experience requise||0 - 2 ans exp.|
|St John's International School ASBL | | firstname.lastname@example.org ||