|Lieu de travail||Lille, France|
|Offre d'emploi||Senior Node.js Backend Developer / Développeur Back-Office|
|Description de fonction||
To develop and maintain the Mapwize API. Key component of the platform, it has to be best in class, scalable, robust, bug free, tested, and well documented.
Internally, the API is connected to Mapwize Studio (map editor) and to the web and mobile Mapwize apps.It is also feeding data to our SDKs (iOS, Android and JS) our customers are embedding into their own apps. And finally, it is used directly by clients to inject and retrieve data in real-time.
The functions of the API include:
- Security: API key, login, SSO, â¦
- Algorithms: Dijkstra, geo-spatial transformations, image processing â¦
- Background workers
- Data edition
The entire stack is built on Node.js. Hosting is cloud based with continuous delivery. The test suite contains hundreds of tests.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will join a team of 4 developers and contribute to the overall technical development of the Mapwize platform.
Mapwize is a Software Editor founded in 2014, leader in the development of indoor mapping solutions. Our mission is to disrupt the Smart Building industry by providing a breakthrough SaaS platform. We believe indoor mapping is the corner stone to provide new digital services inside buildings, whether it be for visitors, workers, maintainers or security officers. We have customers worldwide including several Fortune 100 US companies and have strong partnerships with major technology companies such as Cisco and Microsoft. We are looking for talents to join the team and be part of the Smart Building revolution.
More details on www.mapwize.io
|Profil recherché||- At least 5 years of experience in backend development.|
- Having contributed to the deployment of a REST API.
- Experience with API testing and cloud hosting.
- Motivation and dedication.
- Efficiency. We need to release fast!
- Attention to details. There is no room for bugs and slow responses.
- Organization and planning. The backlog should be clear, releases anticipated, and planning kept.
- Teamwork. The entire company needs to work well together to achieve the best results.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. That's how everyone grows further.
- Follow-through on commitments. Our clients are expecting the best from us, we expect the same from you.
|Experience requise||2 - 5 ans exp.|
|Mapwize | | firstname.lastname@example.org ||