HanesBrands Inc. (HBI) is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. HanesBrands includes iconic brands like Hanes, Champion, DIM, Playtex, Bonds (Australia). Annual turnover is approximatively 7 Bn dollars. HBI is a S&P 500 company and is listed in the NYSE. Corporate headquarters are located in Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA. Aprox 33% of revenues are generated outside the US. European headquarters for Innerwear (HEI) are located close to Paris, France. HEI is a 550 Mâ¬ net sales business and operates in 18 countries, with leading brands like Dim, Nurdie, Lovable, Playtex, Wonderbra, Abanderado.
HanesBrands Belux is part of the geographical cluster France and Belux. The company is active in the categories: women's intimates, legwear and men underwear. Within the brand portfolio you will find reputed brands such as: DIM, Playtex, Wonderbra, Champion, Shock Absorber and Maidenform. In addition to specialized distribution, HanesBrands has a very strong position within mass distribution and department stores.
In order to continue its development, Hanes Belux is recruiting a Key Account Manager M/F in its headquarters of Zaventem.
Main responsibilities :
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Hard Discount, New Business & Retail clients. Your main missions will be :
1) Strong customer relationship - You prepare and lead customer meetings to ensure a frequent and productive relationship on the conduct of the entire business and the drivers to be implemented. You prepare and lead negotiations with the brands.
2) Prospecting - Leading development of new sales channels by prospecting new business opportunities.
Fact Based Selling - You are able to organize the numbers in such a way to generate customer excitement and find the real insight that will be the key to growing categories and brands with our clients.
3) Business management - Monitoring revenue and investment projections and landings in compliance with set objectives. Guarantee the level of profitability of client accounts and ensure reporting related to the activity of the brands.
4) Forecasting accuracy - Having the right products, in the right place, at the right time is key to a successful business relationship and good customer account management.
5) Management : Lead and train a team of 6 retail representatives.
With a Master Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, you have a solid experience of at least 5 years in a similar position. You have a proven ability to drive the sales process and have a strong business sense. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, you have excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
You have strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns. A very good mastery of the Excel software will enable you to carry out your missions.
For operational reasons, you are bilingual in Dutch and French. Moreover, the mastery of English is essential.
If you have a good track record of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning, this could be the career for you. You have a ânever quitâ attitude and get buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the adversity being faced. In this job you'll be using your management skills and enthusiasm to motivate others !
Localisation de l'offre d'emploi: Zaventem
Contrat Offert: CDI
Expérience requise: + 5 ans exp.
Diplôme requis: Master
HANES FRANCE SAS | | SOPHIE.REMY@HANES.COM |