|Description de fonction||
This is an on-site position in Athens, Greece.
At the moment we are looking for Native speakers of the mentioned languages to fill several vacancies.
English and one of the following: Czech, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish.
The conditions are according to the following requirements:
- Knowledge of your native language & English (C1);
- Writing Speed: 20 words per minute.
- Initial Contract: 12 months
- Working hours is 8 hours per day/5days per week
- Working hours based on company?s needs, mainly Monday ? Sunday: 08:00 ? 24:00
- To respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers.
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company?s complaints escalation policy.
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
Please include a detailed CV with all the necessary information regarding your experience in customer support, your citizenship and spoken languages.